TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vancouver - Body Repair

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Sep08, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Sep08

Sep08 Member

Git a small scuff on the rear panel of the car that won't buff out and I need to get it repaired. Can anyone recommend a bodyshop that they'd trust with their Tesla? not sure if the SC would take care of this as well. Main thing for me is to get the car back quick as I need it for work. I live in downtown btw.

Thanks

2. fidodido

fidodido Member

Here's the link for Tesla approved body shops.
    Body Shop Support

When I had post delivery paint issues, Tesla sent it over to No.1 collision (west 3rd location) for the service. You might want to check there as it is closest from the downtown.

3. Sep08

Sep08 Member

Thank you :)

• Like x 1
  4. 3by3

3by3 New Member

A Tesla Mobile Service technician recently recommended Dent Craft in Vancouver. Have not tried yet. They are not on the list of Tesla-approved body shops but their website says “I see dent people” so they must be good.

5. Technological

Technological Member

I've dealt with Korva collision in the past and have had nothing but good results.

6. tlr1000

tlr1000 Member

I've dealt with both. Last time I went to No.1 I had good results. They did some warranty paint defects when the car was delivered and did an excellent job. That being said, I've gone to them years ago and did not always get good results. Just to be clear, my definition of "good results" is not being able to tell the car was painted outside of the factory. I've gone to Korva twice. The bad part is the long wait before they can book you in. The good part is the flawless work consistently. If I go back for paint work, Korva gets my vote.

• Like x 1