Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver, Canada: Model S P100DL Lease Assumption CAD$1300/mo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there-

I managed to sell my previous Tesla through this forum - and have another incredible deal available. I'm looking for somebody to take over my Model S lease. It is fully equipped, sans leather.

This is by far the cheapest P100D lease you will find in Canada: $1,300 per month before tax. This was due to to the massive $67,800 applied as downpayment at lease inception.
I am looking to recover $12,000 to assume this lease. I believe Tesla requires excellent credit for credit approval.

The original selling price of this vehicle was under the luxury tax bracket for British Columbia. This means the lease payment is NOT subject to the ridiculous 20% luxury tax like every other P100D.

A comparable new Model S Performance leases for $2,319 + 20% luxury tax in BC, with $7,500 down.

Car is currently at 18,500km. Lease end mileage up to 56,000km. (~37,000km remaining)

No accidents, no claims.

2017 Tesla Model S P100D with Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Midnight Silver Metallic
19" Silver Slipstream Wheels with Michelin all-season tires
Multi-Pattern Textile Black Interior with Tesla Premium Seats
Light Alcantara Headliner
Dark Ash Wood Decor
Carbon Fibre Spoiler

Panoramic Glass Sunroof (this one does open, unlike all-glass roof)
Premium Upgrades Package
Subzero Weather Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Smart Air Suspension
High Amperage Charger (72 amp)

Autopilot 2.5 Hardware - upgraded to HW3 when available as FSD has been purchased
Both Enhanced Autopilot and Full Self Driving was purchased.

It currently has free supercharging but unfortunately that will be lost when transferred to a new owner.
I removed the Slipstream wheel and tires at 8,000km and had my own wheels fitted: the tread on the Slipstreams are therefore still in excellent condition.

Lease terms:
Tesla Finance leasing
MSRP $187,700 (+ $6,600 EAP, $4,000 FSD purchased separately)
Term: 36 months, commencing June 2018
Remaining term: 18 months
Downpayment: equivalent to $67,800 applied
Monthly payment: $1,300+tax ($1495 in BC)
Residual $90,000. The right play for this car in particular is to simply return it to Tesla at lease end.

CAD $118,000 for an outright purchase. Deal will be facilitated through a licensed BC motor vehicle dealer for your peace of mind.

Drop me a PM with your cell and I'll send off better pictures for you.

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

Last edited: