Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver, Canada: Rent your CHAdeMO adapter for one week?

jacobjackson

May 23, 2021
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hello fellow Vancouverites! I'm doing a road trip up to Smithers, BC around Canada Day this year (2021), and the new Tesla Superchargers don't seem like they'll be ready in time. It looks like there are a bunch of CHAdeMO 50kW chargers on the way up north but I can't buy an adapter anywhere.

Would anyone in the region be willing to rent me their CHAdeMO adapter for about a week? I would pay anything fair and would take great care of the product for you.

Thanks for your consideration!

Jimby

Jun 5, 2021
Vancouver
Hello fellow Vancouverites! I'm doing a road trip up to Smithers, BC around Canada Day this year (2021), and the new Tesla Superchargers don't seem like they'll be ready in time. It looks like there are a bunch of CHAdeMO 50kW chargers on the way up north but I can't buy an adapter anywhere.

Would anyone in the region be willing to rent me their CHAdeMO adapter for about a week? I would pay anything fair and would take great care of the product for you.

Thanks for your consideration!
I have one I can rent you for $50/wk plus tax and deposit. Please email [email protected]

boiler81

Feb 22, 2016
Manson, WA
For the record, there is a companies that rents the CHAdeMO adapters as a business.
I haven't used them yet, but am considering renting one for my Labour Day week trip from Coeur D'Alene, ID to Banff, BC (If none of the three new SC's along the route are finished.)

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9

ecarfan

Sep 21, 2013
West Vancouver, British Columbia
How was your trip? Did the CHAdeMO chargers work out for you?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC