Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver ClearBra Recommendation for PPF

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like many of us Tesla owners, I was deciding between a ceramic coating or paint protection film (PPF) to keep my car looking newer for much longer.

I posted on this forum for a recommendation and Jurgen from @Vancouver ClearBra reached out to me. Jurgen was very helpful in walking me through the pros and cons of ceramic coatings and/or PPF. He was very forth coming about the whole process and offered me a very reasonable price. In the end, I decided to go with the full body PPF.

Jurgen and the team got the job done in ~3 days and they gave me constant updates along the way; including pics (posted here) and videos of the whole process. They did an amazing job, the film was practically invisible and you can hardly tell it's there at all (even when looking at the edges). A quick run of run of the fingers along the car and I can finally tell that it's there.

If you're looking for PPF, ceramic, or anything else - you won't go wrong with Jurgen and the @Vancouver ClearBra team.

Attachments

• 20200325_181151.jpg
    20200325_181151.jpg
    897.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 20200325_181215.jpg
    20200325_181215.jpg
    804 KB · Views: 85