Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver Delivery on 26th, how likely will it be changed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a delivery this week (20th) and I will be pretty upset if they move my delivery - taking time off work and renting a car (including $125 one-way-rental drop fee) to drive from Kelowna to Vancouver to pick it up! I plan on calling the service center on Monday morning just to confirm that the car is physically on the lot (it was supposed to arrive last week), so that should help...

Not only I am concerned about the appointment being changed, which seems to be common, but I might find the car in a rather bad shape and just can not accept it. Further, I feel like the incentive we have in BC will end very very soon, so if it gets moved, I will probably not get that 5000 off. Even if I do take delivery on the 26th, I still may not get it lol, the fund is decreasing at a rate much faster than I anticipated.

OMG guys, big freaking surprise. I just got a text from Tesla and said I can pick up my car on the 19th! And of course, I said yes. I was kinda suspecting that I am receiving it so soon because I will get a early VIN car, but now I just checked in my system and the VIN number appeared for the first time. It is 106***.
Congrats! Pics when you get home

I have a delivery this week (20th) and I will be pretty upset if they move my delivery - taking time off work and renting a car (including $125 one-way-rental drop fee) to drive from Kelowna to Vancouver to pick it up! I plan on calling the service center on Monday morning just to confirm that the car is physically on the lot (it was supposed to arrive last week), so that should help...
Congrats! I live in Metro Vancouver but have made 3 trips to Kelowna in my Model 3 LR since taking delivery in early June. From the Port Mann Bridge, at full charge, I always stop in Merritt to juice up (arrive with roughly 33% cap). GPS says I could make Kelowna with 5% remaining, however that cuts it too close for me. The Supercharger in Hope is good as well. Enjoy!

My first email about delivery offered me a date between September 23 -28. I was going to be out of town on the 23-26th so I picked the 28th. Then i got a text message from someone in Fremont asking if I wanted to move the delivery up. I was rescheduled to the 21st. Yesterday I called the delivery centre to ask a couple of questions. I asked if they could confirm that my car had arrived. They said that it wasn't on site yet and it hadn't cleared the border. I emailed my Delivery Advisor (who is in Toronto) and he rescheduled me to the 23rd. If I hadn't asked, I would have made the 5 hour trek with a ferry ride tomorrow morning and been sent away? I will be sure to call the day before this time. I am told that they are gobbling up the rebate pretty fast. I hope that I am not squeezed out. I am an original line waiter and ordered the AWD on the first day possible for non-owners.