Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver (GVRD) - Ceramic Coat & Tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A quick shoutout to @Gleamworks for an awesome job on additional PPF work and CQuartz leather coating on my SR+!

My car just hit 10k and my white leather was starting to stain and show the infamous stretch marks. Gleamworks was able to do a really great job of cleaning it up. The extra PPF was a nice addition as a bundle deal - well worth it

I'm picking up my M3 next month and wondering what options do I have regarding vehicle protection and window tinting.
I'm looking to have an all-around paint protection (not including wheels) which doesn't change the way my car looks (probably no clear-bars). As for tinting, I'm mostly looking to get new ceramic tints which blocks heat and UV without looking too dark. Any suggestions/info on what I should get would be highly appreciated (price, vendor, brand, products) :)

I'm picking up my M3 next month and wondering what options do I have regarding vehicle protection and window tinting.
I'm looking to have an all-around paint protection (not including wheels) which doesn't change the way my car looks (probably no clear-bars). As for tinting, I'm mostly looking to get new ceramic tints which blocks heat and UV without looking too dark. Any suggestions/info on what I should get would be highly appreciated (price, vendor, brand, products) :)

Hey, I sent you a DM and would like to help you out with your services as a TMC sponsor...

Gleamworks is also not currently doing tinting... They recommended Street Legal Tint as an alternative.

I've had 4 cars tinted by StreetLegal (Vancouver location). They do excellent work. I see so many tint jobs that leave 0.5mm to 1.0mm gap around the edge but StreetLegal tints right to the edge for a seamless look. Also sent numerous friends there and all have been happy. Go see Nixon!

• Helpful
Reactions: angus[Y]oung