TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vancouver Rally of march 30

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Morristhecat, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Morristhecat

Morristhecat Member

How did the Vancouver Rally go today guys? I really wish I could have joined you all but had another commitment. I saw Robins email and it sounds lime a success so i'm interested in hearing about it. I'll definitely be there for the Squamish supercharger rally next time!

2. KenN

KenN Member

'Twas good fun, but we sure had a tough time keeping together through downtown traffic! I had guessed there were maybe 30 cars in the group. Robin figured just under 70 people, so at 2-3 per car we're in the ballpark.

I brought the camera, but failed to take a lot of pics as planned.

SC lot, early - we were about the 10th to arrive;

10003197_10152330467077246_757776073_n.jpg

Just before leaving;

1970447_10152330467072246_863892776_n.jpg