TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vancouver Service Centre - top notch as usual

Discussion in 'Canada' started by richrootes, Aug 10, 2017.

1. richrootes

richrootes Member

Just had an issue with my S and received sterling service from the 4th street Service Centre in Vancouver - always professional and thorough

Katrina on the service desk has left some big shoes to fill, but the new guys took care of everything for me

It always pains me when I see some of the posts about centres down in the USA not living up to expectations, so it's time we started giving credit where it's due - thanks, Vancouver team!

• Like x 2
  2. Struja

Struja Member

I had my first experience a few weeks ago at my SC in Mississauga and I echo your thoughts.

I am a former Lexus owner and always loved the treatment I got from Lexus. My first experience at Tesla was right on par with Lexus which is about as high praise I can give.

3. SMSMD

SMSMD Active Member

I dropped off mine Tuesday evening, I was given an X loaner as I am familiar with its drive, so thoughtful. We drove in at 415 transferred all our luggage and were back on road continuing our vacation. Excellent service.
    Have to see if all the problems are fixed along with annual service.

4. Canuck

Canuck Active Member

Agreed. Top notch service -- ever since Powell St and now in Kits. I do miss the old days when they picked up and drop off my car from my office for annual service -- and fixed a door handle in my parking lot -- but I knew that couldn't last forever.

5. Lon12

Lon12 Member

Just had my S in for service in Vancouver. Amazing care and attention to detail as usual. Car was clean and no new finger prints anywhere. I guess it helps when they don't have to deal with engine oil. :p
    Bonus was I got to drive a new X for the day. Kids loved it!