Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saturday/Sunday will be the public opening, so there would be no problem there. Friday 2nd is the owner's even - apparently all you need is your keyfob to enter so I doubt they'd quiz you on where you live!

(but apparently you need to bring both keys if you wish to take advantage of the valet parking!)

Can someone PM me the RSVP link?

My car is in Vancouver undergoing delivery prep, so I was thinking I'd fly out, take possession of the car, and attend the owner's event while I'm there. It would be an excellent opportunity to meet all of you.

When does the event start? Is is a formal event (suit/tie)?

These are the times set out on the Owner's Invitation:

3pm – 7pm Exclusive First Look at Tesla Vancouver
5pm – 9pm Private Reception at The Fairmont Hotel

I'm going to try to make it but my wife will be away and I don't really like the idea of going alone.

I was fully intending to attend but I missed my *&%#@& flight by 1 minute! Combination of slow wife, bad traffic, parking holdups etc. Showed up at 12:30 for a 13:15 flight - right on the 45 minute cutoff. Anyway, I won't be in Vancouver until much later (Friday flights all full) but I was coming out to visit my brother as well anyway. I'm going to visit the store on Saturday at some point so I'll meet a few Tesla peeps but I'm sorry to miss all the owners. Have a great time everyone!

I stopped by the store and the Fairmont pretty early so I didn't catch any of the speeches. Although small, the store looks great. The location is phenomenal, not only for local sales, but for the thousands of tourists that shop on Robson Street. Perhaps the Vancouver store will help sales elsewhere. The had a white P85 in the lobby at the Fairmont that was getting a lot of attention from hotel guests.

Just got back from the event. It was nice to meet some of you. I missed any speeches too, as i had to leave for dinner as my kids were getting anxious. Any speech hilights?

I too was a little disappointed that the store was so small, and was hoping to see a skateboard. Excellent location though.