TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Vancouver Sun - Tesla and Sun Country Highway

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Doug_G, May 8, 2013.

1. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Metro Tesla dealership still a year away

2. Mayhemm

Mayhemm Model S P85+ "Lola"

I thought SCH was based out of Saskatchewan....maybe the article's talking about the BC regional office?

3. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Correct, that is an error on the part of the reporter. Pretty good article otherwise.

4. Orthonos

Orthonos Member

It's too bad they they propagated misinformation regarding a Tesla "dealership" (at least from the quote) rather than a short paragraph/couple sentences telling the innovative showroom-order online model that bypasses the often slimy/profiteering dealership model. I always point this out as a big plus when asked where they can buy one.

5. HTK

HTK Member

Maybe not the right thread, but thanks to Sun Country and their CS90 charger to help Model S owners charge up faster. If only there were more of them... I've found that Chargepoint and AddEnergie/VERnetwork stations have most of the chargers in the Lower Mainland, though at only 30 amps. I now have cards for both networks so hopefully no more issues having them recognize my credit card even though the power is free of charge.