Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver Tesla lot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Vancouver,

I have a feeling your wait times are about to get shorter. Hundred on Tesla's waiting for their owners!

Attachments

• IMG_20190613_134642.jpg
    IMG_20190613_134642.jpg
    767.8 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_20190613_134707.jpg
    IMG_20190613_134707.jpg
    796.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20190613_134542.jpg
    IMG_20190613_134542.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 95
ahhh that makes sense!
I've been following the forums quite closely and everyones been saying a 4-5 weeks delivery time...

I ordered June 3rd and have a temporary delivery date on the 19th so that's just a tad bit more than 2 weeks

My sources say Tesla had 100 customers pick up their cars yesterday at 1712 Powell Street, and there were a number of customers who had issues with their new cars.
BTW: What a lousy way to transport cars, no wonder the paint has scratches. Why can't TESLA shrink warp cars for transport like other
manufactures do? Maybe someone should tell Elon to hire a man that can take care of the details.
2019-06-13_12-14-51.png

I wouldn’t trust your “sources”. They don’t even have the delivery address correct.

Hello: In regards to your upcoming Tesla Service appointment, due to unforeseen circumstances, our West 4th location needs to limit our capacity for the upcoming future. We have relocated your appointment to our 1712 Powell Street location. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Courtney Tiede, Service Advisor
1636 W4th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6J 1L9
p. (604) 255-4427 | [email protected]

My sources say Tesla had 100 customers pick up their cars yesterday at 1712 Powell Street, and there were a number of customers who had issues with their new cars.
BTW: What a lousy way to transport cars, no wonder the paint has scratches. Why can't TESLA shrink warp cars for transport like other
manufactures do? Maybe someone should tell Elon to hire a man that can take care of the details.
View attachment 418985

Hello: In regards to your upcoming Tesla Service appointment, due to unforeseen circumstances, our West 4th location needs to limit our capacity for the upcoming future. We have relocated your appointment to our 1712 Powell Street location. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Even with that email, your source didn't sound very reliable. I picked up mine yesterday. according to the guy onsite, 4th ave was the only place they deliver cars, at least for yesterday. and the number of cars they delivered was about 140. ;)

View attachment 418985

Skimp out on pre delivery wraps or spend more on repainting + bad rep + potentially losing customers... Hmmm o_O

My sources say Tesla had 100 customers pick up their cars yesterday at 1712 Powell Street...

Even with that email, your source didn't sound very reliable. I picked up mine yesterday. according to the guy onsite, 4th ave was the only place they deliver cars, at least for yesterday. and the number of cars they delivered was about 140. ;)

If both tomot and TomLee were correct, it would appear that Tesla delivered 100+140= 240 cars in one day.

Does that sound correct?

@MexiCanuck, lets get something straight, I don't care who you trust. I know personally over 100 deliveries were handled, at 1712 Powell street, which you questioned was not delivery address. The real question is, why would you make such a stupid assertion?
I picked up my car at 1712 Powell street 2 weeks ago, and signed all the paper work etc.

Reactions: himynameisgab