Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver to Disneyland in a 60

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone. In a couple weeks my family and I are going to be driving from Vancouver to Disneyland in our 60. We figure we can get to Eugene OR the first night (Friday night) and then will need to charge up before hopefully getting to Medford.

A few questions:

1. Anyone live in the area with a HPC we can connect to?
2. Anyone know of any good camping sites we can tent at in Eugene or Medford?

Suggestions :) OH, We thought it would be nice to take the Oregon Coast from Eugene South, but I don't see any good charging stations along that route.. but it might make for better camping..(tent)

Open for thoughts and comments!

Give yourselves plenty of time and definitely post your experiences.

Re your return, we just made a trip from Tustin, a little further south than Anaheim, to the SF Bay Area. In our fully loaded 60, we made it to Buellton with 15 rated miles to spare after driving relatively conservatively and generally keeping speed at or below 70, which isn't too much of a problem in the LA Metro area given traffic. We could have stopped at the Goleta Rabobank but we had done the math and we had enough to make it to Buellton. We chose to drive more slowly so we could bypass the Hawthorne SC at all costs.

Would be interested to know others' experiences driving from OC to the Tejon SC especially with strong headwinds and elevation change.