Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vandalism by 'Muricans Caught on Sentry Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is video captured by Sentry admissible in court if there is no warning that the person may be recorded?

For some reason I thought I heard the home security cameras weren’t unless you had a sticker in your window or sign in your yard or something similar.

Is video captured by Sentry admissible in court if there is no warning that the person may be recorded?

For some reason I thought I heard the home security cameras weren’t unless you had a sticker in your window or sign in your yard or something similar.
Generally, you can be recorded in public spaces via video or have your picture taken. However audio recording varies by state and i think audio of a conversation you are not part of is usually not legal.

https://lifehacker.com/what-you-need-to-know-when-recording-your-enemies-1795226719

I would think if the OP would indemnify the news organization(s) that he did not fabricate or manipulate the video they may go on the air with it without blurring the perps.
Pretty sure OP got it from YouTube.

• Informative
Reactions: KenC
Why, I bet all those Bernie bumper sticker'd car owners that vandalize Teslas are being suppressed by the librel media.

It's a deep state conspiracy.

Those Bernie barista bros are too stoned and lazy to get off their moms couch let alone show up in a parking lot to bother cars.

See how productive rhetoric and generalizations are?

With bystanders watching or my Tesla, or other Tesla's potentially recording them?

If I don't resist, they will maybe hurt me less? Prey mentality.

I will agree with you here however. Not all vandalizers voted for Trump and not all Trump voters are vandalizers. That's a ignorant and hateful thing to say. It's precisely that hubris and polarization that prevents real dialogue to happen.

I doubt that these clowns even bother to vote.

I doubt that these clowns even bother to vote.

Agreed and if they did - I'm willing to go without their votes.

'Muricans fight when f'd with - they do not harm others senselessly.

Bernie bros first in line to vote, but last in line to take personal responsibility for any calamity in their lives.
(See how productive rhetoric and generalizations are?)

Yeah these guys look like they know *sugar* about *sugar* and are as unproductive to society that they just throw away their ballots.
I've heard some people say in other discussions how we can't judge them by their 'cover' - whether they were actual 'Muricans types or even looked hispanic.

Whatever it is they want to portray themselves - it if looks like a vandal & looks like what they want to represent - all we got is visual evidence to go by (shirt & all). We're NOT making this up. LOL!

• Informative
Reactions: KenC and fseir