Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vandalized or Someone Tripping?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll like to get some opinions on what could cause the damage to my M3. I'm not sure if someone did it on purpose since I was parked and charging - which was at the far end of the parking lot with no other cars around me for the entire weekend.

It was damaged at a resort over the weekend. Sentry mode footage didn't show anything. Not sure if it was because it was constantly going off due to leaves/movement around the car the entire weekend. I remember it saying '48 sentry events' at one point. The alarm went off once, but no video. Resort had no cameras in the area.

From the marks, it shows 2 (hairy) arms hitting down on the hood. We thought maybe it was elbows that caused the dents, but could just leaning on the car cause those dents? There is a third dent and multiple scratches where the hands land and also a scuff on the headlight. I don't see any damage above the wheel well.

It was a dark, moonless night so it could be possible someone "tripped" over the car? I'd rather hope it was an accident than to think someone did it on purpose.

Also, anyone have a referral for a paintless dent repair in DFW area?

Thanks,
Tom
Arm Image 1 reduced size.jpg
Dents on Fender and Hood - reduced.jpg