Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vandalized!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was hit by a vandal this morning around 2:AM. I feel completely violated.
Sentry mode caught the culprit and I filled out a police report this morning.
On a side note, the other camera (left repeater) caught a security guard nearby ignoring the incident (alarm blaring and lights flashing). I have had other issues with the security at this parking structure before. Any lawyers in the LA area work this king of incident?
Not sure if links are allowed but I have attached a youtube link.
If anyone has experience dealing with this kind of thing please let me know how to proceed.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 96
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 53
Sorry to see this. But, before you call an attorney, call your insurance company. It will only cost you your deductible. Your rates will not increase. (per CA insurance law)

Also file a complaint with the building/parking lot owner, but don't expect much of a response.

btw: do you recognize the guy? Does the parking structure primarily serve one company? If so, head over to their HR department and let them know what fine upstanding employees they have.

Sorry to see this. But, before you call an attorney, call your insurance company. It will only cost you your deductible. Your rates will not increase. (per CA insurance law)

Also file a complaint with the building/parking lot owner, but don't expect much of a response.

btw: do you recognize the guy? Does the parking structure primarily serve one company? If so, head over to their HR department and let them know what fine upstanding employees they have.

Hey Big Dog,
After a quick check online, the cost to fix the side mirror would be less than my deductible.
I have already contacted the security. I have had problems with the security at this place before. One of the guards dinged my door with his personal vehicle.
Don't recognize him at all. See a woman who also has a Model X park there sometimes.