Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Various roadster questions from a prospective owner who's never seen one before

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With my 2.5 roadster I had to have it adjusted when going from soft to hard the firest time (free of charge at Tesla Norway, they even cleaned and washed my car inside and out for free).

Is this a standard part of the yearly service? I ask because I just had my 2.0 (#834) in for its service, several months early because I was getting alarms that indicated there was blockage in the airflow in the PEM. Sure enough, they took it apart and cleaned out a lot of leaves and stuff, presumably a present from the prior owner. But after I got the car back I noticed that the driver's door kind of clunked as it closed, and discovered that the window was just grazing the bottom of the Visium hard top, and the head of the bolt on end of the door right below the latch is scratching the CF area below the latch on the frame. Nice horizontal scratch line, that I don't believe was there last week.

Did they "adjust" the door, and mess it up in the process? I haven't called them on it yet, but if so it's certainly not my idea of "service"... They did wash the car, however.