TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vector Art Logo

Discussion in 'Model S' started by docgarner, Jan 16, 2015.

Tags:
  1. docgarner

docgarner Member

The Tesla T and the wordmark TESLA are pretty easy to find in vector art. Anybody know what font the P85D logo is in, or have vector art of it? I want to have a few polos embroidered to celebrate the new toy...

2. kseitzberg

kseitzberg Member

3. SolaCor

SolaCor New Member

Hmmm, I was wondering about this, too. I'd like to get some tennis visors and maybe a few polos embroidered myself. But I'm not sure about that link...

4. scottm

scottm Active Member

5. scottm

scottm Active Member

Was just asking for a recommendation from this forum and poster of the content. Android is new to me, thanks for the tips.

6. eco5280

eco5280 Member

Redoing my post - search SVG in the Google Play store, lots of free apps that claim to be able to open that file type for you. Good luck :)

7. SolaCor

SolaCor New Member

Thank-you to @docgarner for posting this and thank-you to @kseitzberg for the logo. :) This is perfect, just what I need!

8. basf_audio

basf_audio Member