Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vehicle connectivity - Software Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone

I got my Model 3 Sr+ LFP on AMD chip on February, I am still on 2021.43.102.5
When i go to service menu on my mobile app, i am seeing that error message on top
I subscribed to premium connectivity, I have wifi in my garage but i am still seeing that message and there is no new update on my car.

Did anyone experience this?

IMG_0377.jpg

You’re on a factory firmware version like all new deliveries. It’ll update to a regular 2022 build soon and that will likely resolve the error message. If you’re having functionality troubles you can request service and they may push the firmware to your car ahead of schedule.

Hi Everyone

I got my Model 3 Sr+ LFP on AMD chip on February, I am still on 2021.43.102.5
When i go to service menu on my mobile app, i am seeing that error message on top
I subscribed to premium connectivity, I have wifi in my garage but i am still seeing that message and there is no new update on my car.

Did anyone experience this?

View attachment 782155

Hi I'm on the same software update as you and since yesterday seeing same message on Tesla app and abruptly cellular internet connection completely stopped working although it works via wifi. Got my M3 rear wheel exactly a month ago. Very annoying for now have taken a service appointment which isn't for 2 weeks!

I’m currently on 2021. 43.102.5, I tried the reset via the steering buttons but that didn’t help. I made a service request for that and a couple other issues such as a door handle that’s not flush, loose rear view mirror and a slight panel gap near the charger port lid. I should have the car back on Tuesday, will update then.

Reactions: Floydsox