Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vehicle delivery to home

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had their vehicle delivered to them due to being far from a delivery centre? If so how long did you have to wait?

My vehicle is in Montreal now and I have all the documents ready but so far have had no communication as to when it'll be shipped here to NS.

If Tesla wanted to pay for a rental i'd come and collect it :D

E9C873C1-E49C-4221-A9E9-7189583024F3.jpeg
My X took a couple days for inspections and delivery. Just be ready, my X arrived at 9pm, and it was interesting getting him parked so he could unload. :D

Edit: oh, they might not bring it to your door if the spacing is tight. The transport company that Tesla uses has a depot between Nootka Ave and Fernhill Dr on Windmill road in Dartmouth just past Burnside Industrial Park.

Now that I think about it, there were two X’s and mine (when it’s ready) slated to head this way from Montreal. I wonder if they’re gonna try to bundle them all together on one truck with your 3.

Makes the most sense cost wise, the only fly in the ointment is if mine’ll be ready in time.

Now that I think about it, there were two X’s and mine (when it’s ready) slated to head this way from Montreal. I wonder if they’re gonna try to bundle them all together on one truck with your 3.

Makes the most sense cost wise, the only fly in the ointment is if mine’ll be ready in time.
That makes the most sense from a business perspective. Let's hope your X is ready soon for both our sakes.