TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vehicle Location in App

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by BAven8068, Jan 2, 2020.

1. BAven8068

BAven8068 Member

Has anyone else noticed that the vehicles location and speed is no longer live? It used to be constantly updated to where you could actually see the location and speed in real time as the vehicle moved. Now there is a huge delay, seems to be about a minute or so between each refresh.

2. BAven8068

BAven8068 Member

Actually this might be a new limitation of MCU1 cars. Just tested it in my MCU2 car and it was showing the live tracking just fine.

3. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Yeah, no issue on our 3. I’ve not tested it recently on my X. Wonder if there was a connectivity issue with your car for a period?

4. forkee

forkee Member

nope, works fine on both of our 2016 Xs