Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vehicle shutting down - PULL OVER SAFELY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeesh!

The motor shutdown is pretty bad, although it's the kind of thing which happens on cars. My brother is a tech for Audi and the stories he tells of "common faults" on a brand known for its quality and reliability shock me! Especially on newer model cars released within the last couple of years. I don't even get him started on the eTron anymore lol.

The really bad part of this is the customer service. Telling the customer there is "No ETA" is terrible, not providing an equivalent or better courtesy car is pretty bad, but expecting you to travel over a hundred miles to collect is absolutely appalling! They could contract in a freelance driver for not much money (relatively speaking) to deliver it, and it should be their responsibility to do so for a major warranty repair like this!

Well, I tried calling them this am... 20mins no answer, trying again for a second time and now up to 15mins no answer.

Clearly they are all cashing in on their share split and rolling in on all the money they are making.

Horrendous service, and I have no idea as to how I get my car back. In addition as they aren't open on Saturdays, I may need to lose a day's work to pick up this POS.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Your right there not open weekends

Assume your calling this one, if not give it a try 01213680645.

Birmingham text number is +447401195739

Mine had to get flat bedded less than 24 hours after delivery and when I was insistent they needed to sort the return they did.

Alternatively you could retry roadside and they might help, I found them super friendly and also they seem to have magic contact numbers.

Ugh. As Bham is my closest SC, it fills me with dread at the thought of ever having to reply on them with my future purchase....
I'd be willing to bet that they are all the same...

Generally a 58 minute wait .........
Funny enough they were quick to answer last week. I do think its new car deliveries that's behind the long call delay, but ultimately its just not good enough

Reactions: ringi