TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vehicle Wrap Shop in DFW

Discussion in 'Texas' started by ReturnZero, May 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ReturnZero

ReturnZero Member

Does anyone know of a reputable wrap shop in or around Dallas? I want to get the seat backs wrapped on my new X before they get all scratched up.

2. Rockster

Rockster Active Member

Brian at invisibra.net in Carrollton wrapped the front end and roof of our S and we couldn't be happier. He used SunTek.

3. ReturnZero

ReturnZero Member

Fantastic. I'll give them a call and see what they think about cost for the seats.

If anyone else has any other shop recommendations I'd love to compare!

4. JMG

JMG Member

A lot of us here have had our Tesla's wrapped by Trey at Speed Shield in Addison. He knows his stuff. Speed Shield

5. ReturnZero

ReturnZero Member

Great! I'll give them a call too.

6. MajorCuddles

MajorCuddles Member

Hi Gents/Gals. I was curious what you were quoted for the seat wraps.
    (Personally, I'd think a lower cost/quality wrap for the seat backs would be more than sufficient, but I'm curious about your experiences.)
    Thanks!

7. hulk2k17

hulk2k17 Member

Old thread I know, but new customer waiting for delivery. Is Speed Shield still consider a top vendor for wrapping/tinting?

Thanks

8. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

If you're in Dallas, check out Speed Shield and let them know I sent you. They'll take care of you!

9. hulk2k17

hulk2k17 Member

Yes. I'm in Dallas. I'll give Speed Shield a call.