Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[VENDOR]Need help on translation of charging station finder app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

hiroshiy

Moderators, please move to appropriate section if this post is not suitable for this category. This post includes commercial communication, asking for help for a fee.

My company, Ayudante (yes, it's funny name) created and is operating a charging station finder app for Japan called EVsmart (EVsmart - it's one of the most popular in its kind), and one of my clients is asking us to produce an European version in five languages, UK EN/NL/DE/NO/SV. With the approval of the client, I would like to ask for your help on translating my app, for a small fee. We already have arranged a data source in these countries, but I plan to have a English-capable staff to receive feedback full time to improve the quality of our data.
This app will be on AppStore and Google Play, but initially, restricted to customers of my client. After its launch, my company will also produce generic Europran version which everybody can use for download (same functionality, slightly different UI).

There are 111 sentences (phrases) to be translated. I already have an English version (did it by myself) but as you are already aware English is not my native language so in addition to NL/DE/NO/SV I also need UK-English translation (or fix). For Nowegian language, I understand Bokmål is more widely written/read, but please correct me if we should use Nynorsk instead.

If you are willing to help, could you please give me a PM with the language you can help so I can contact you. On return I will send my email address, data in Excel file, and proposed fee.

Why don't you use Google Translator.
@Gr8pursuit , I know it works for translating news articles, but it doesn't for translating apps. Also I would like to make sure the app is intuitive and easy to understand, without any wierdness of an translated app in each country. In addition charging infrastructure is different among each country in Europe, and it is also very different from that of Japan, so I want my app to show whatever useful information for people in each country.