Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor recommendation for BBS or HRE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was wondering if anyone can recommend a vendor that sells HRE or BBS wheels. None of the vendors here seem to carry them except maybe Bulletproof but they don't seem to have too much activity on these forums. So hoping people that own these wheels can share where they got them.

Thanks.

• Helpful
Reactions: Cowby
Both offer good quality wheels ... are you looking for cast or forged?

I'm looking for forged but my question was more about where to buy as opposed to opinions on the two brands. Although those are always welcomed as well. I think ultimately the cost will determine if for me. The HRE are ideal since they are custom. But the BBS would be cheaper and just as nice although I'd be stuck with whatever offsets they offer.

TireRack offers a decent selection of BBS wheels. http://www.tirerack.com

HRE wheels are available on line Store Landing | HRE Performance Wheels
The wheel sets for BMW are a direct fit Wheel Sets | HRE Performance Wheels
r101-lightweight-main.jpg

rs102m-main.jpg

Last edited:
Was wondering if anyone can recommend a vendor that sells HRE or BBS wheels. None of the vendors here seem to carry them except maybe Bulletproof but they don't seem to have too much activity on these forums. So hoping people that own these wheels can share where they got them.

Thanks.

We're here. Bulletproof is our non Tesla division. Happy to help if I can and truthfully our BP account has not been too active here.

Those wheels are cool especially because of history but personally don't think they work well on Teslas. They look more for motorsport cars. I am currently rocking RVL Wheels Mia design and the shape fits more of the Tesla OEM but better looking imo. Also getting about a 2-3 lb saving per wheel versus 22" stock ones.
image6.JPG

Reactions: FlatSix911
We at Elite Finish are also an HRE Direct Distributor. We would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. We have been able to assist a few Tesla owners in this subject. Also through our company, the wheels get a complimentary ceramic protective coating with CQuartz on all 4 wheels.