Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vent Setting?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Either I'm dense and haven't figured this out over 4,000 miles of driving, or I'm just missing something:

Is there no "vent" setting? Say it's 63 degF outside and sunny, so the cabin is getting a little warm. I don't want to run the A/C, but would rather just vent some of the cooler outside air into the cabin to save on energy usage. Is this possible?

I can't seem to figure out how to just vent the car.

Edit: While typing this, it occurred to me that I could turn A/C off and the temperature to LO. Is that equivalent to a vent setting on other cars?

Either I'm dense and haven't figured this out over 4,000 miles of driving, or I'm just missing something:

Is there no "vent" setting? Say it's 63 degF outside and sunny, so the cabin is getting a little warm. I don't want to run the A/C, but would rather just vent some of the cooler outside air into the cabin to save on energy usage. Is this possible?

I can't seem to figure out how to just vent the car.

Edit: While typing this, it occurred to me that I could turn A/C off and the temperature to LO. Is that equivalent to a vent setting on other cars?

That'll do it; make sure you don't have recirculation turned on. If you've got the pano roof it has a vent position, too.