Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ventilated seats gone from P100D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The P100D used to have ventilated seats before the latest Model S/X update that happened yesterday. The new online configurator doesn't show that as an option anymore.

Has this been confirmed anywhere? Anyone know if that's still an 'off the menu' option?

Interesting that they've added and removed ventilated seats multiple times now. Also carbon fiber trim is gone from the configurator, I 100% required the CF trim on my purchase, I don't think wood looks good in an EV ;)

I wonder if you could custom order over the phone with different configs. There's 2019 cars in inventory with a sunroof even though that stopped being offered in November 2018.

• Informative
Reactions: TrevTremaine
Currently shopping for a p100d with ventilated seats. Does anybody know what I need to look out for to make sure the p100d i purchase has them included?

I just got a 2017 P100D that had ventilated seats and I do agree they are pretty weak compared to my other vehicles that have had this feature. The perforated seats so far seem to have held up well (20k miles) but if I had to choose I would probably avoid it.

I love the cooled seats - in Arizona, it makes a lot of difference. I still have my old 2014 Tesla and it is night and day comparing the comfort during these 100+ degree days. Due to financial hardship (caused by the Covid-19 nonsense), I am selling my 2016 P100D for $70K with a three-year warranty. Let me know if you are interested. It is fully loaded except for enhanced stereo (originally $155K MSRP).

Brent