Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ventilated seats in 'Raven' Performance models?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d like to know this too as well as if there is a rear spoiler. It’s been reported in the MX forums that the Raven X has cooled seats as well as a rear spoiler. Unsure if this is true for the MS Raven but one would think?

The Model S Performance has rear spoiler

The spoiler used to be a dealer installed device with an adhesive pad. Is this the case with the Raven S Performance models or does the car come from the factory with the spoiler installed?

I’m not a fan of spoilers. I think most of them are purely cosmetic and they can be a bit of a pain to clean around. Are they functional in the Tesla at highway speeds (up to about 80 mph) or just cosmetic? Do they reduce energy consumption?

If they are factory installed and not significantly functional, is it possible to specify a “spoiler delete”?

I have the White/CF purchased Sept 31 2019 and it does not have the Ventilated Seats.
Performance version.

Sucks, honestly Tesla needs to add more of these "premium" options to MS/MX. Ventilated seats, 4-zone climate, electric recline rear seats, etc. Shortlisted a MS for purchase, but it's kind of painful to look at the options list on BMW X5/7 series, and then on the MS.