Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ventilated Seats option is quietly removed from the "Premium Package"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any ideas on what recourse I have or best way to find out if I would get them or not? I ordered Thursday evening (1/12/17) at 8:10 cst, and it looks like the reddit thread was posted less than an hour before then.

I have been in contact with the OA, and he said they were informed of it late Thursday night but thought "you'll probably be okay." Based on the overall purchase price, that's not a good enough answer for me. I have a few days to decide to drop the PUP without penalty, but it seems like I should be able to get the info to make an informed decision. Any other resources I can consult?

Really like the "premium" seat design. My S90D coming in feb claims to have it. Originating with the model X, this is seat is way more comfortable design for me. Hoping dropping ventilation keeps the rest of the seat design. I don't personally care about the ventilation cause Pacific NW : )

Any ideas on what recourse I have or best way to find out if I would get them or not? I ordered Thursday evening (1/12/17) at 8:10 cst, and it looks like the reddit thread was posted less than an hour before then.

I have been in contact with the OA, and he said they were informed of it late Thursday night but thought "you'll probably be okay." Based on the overall purchase price, that's not a good enough answer for me. I have a few days to decide to drop the PUP without penalty, but it seems like I should be able to get the info to make an informed decision. Any other resources I can consult?
That's a tough one, man. I'm with you and also wouldn't take "probably ok" for an answer. Ask your sales guy to inquire from the HQ and request the answer via email so have that in writing.

That's a tough one, man. I'm with you and also wouldn't take "probably ok" for an answer. Ask your sales guy to inquire from the HQ and request the answer via email so have that in writing.
For what it's worth, the OA just confirmed I'll receive the ventilated seats unless I specify I want non-ventilated seats. That news pleases this Texan!