Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ventura County Wrap and Ceramic Coating Recommendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have a recommendation to a local shop in Ventura County that does wraps and ceramic coatings? I have a 2019 Model X. I’ve been looking on yelp but I’m having a hard time finding anyone who wants to help me in the long term teaching me about all the options and how to maintain the car for years to come. Seems like most just want me to pay them a flat rate and not explain why they use certain products. The other issue is that most of them seem to really be excited that I have a new Tesla from the factory and want to use that opportunity to find issues with the paint so I can get a credit from Tesla for them. I’m just looking for a good company to work with. The guy I used to use is up North now.

I have not used them, but I did have a chat with another Tesla drive in TO, and he really liked Wrap Labs in WLV. He told me he used them, because he called around to different places (a) telling them he had a large sedan and then (b) telling them he had an S. Only Wrap Labs had the same price.

I've thought about doing a wrap, so if you don't mind, please post back to this thread what you find.