Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Verified Uncorked 75D (with delivery date please)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Late to the discussion here, but does anyone has an updated 'uncorking 75D tracker'? From other posts it seems late Sep'17 deliveries already had it done, but not sure. I will call as well, but if someone can tell from my VIN 220XXX then that would be great.

hi...i know this is an old post but i need help...mine is a 2017 75D uncorked 3/17 manufactured date....my vin is 190xxx and i dont see anyone in the Vin tracker file with the vin starting with 190xxx... (i see 189xxx and 192xxx).
can it be uncorked? my Tesla service center have no clue what i am talking about and think i am crazy.
i just bought the car CPO from tesla and previous owners never got it uncorked.
i need help pleaseeeee

hi...i know this is an old post but i need help...mine is a 2017 75D uncorked 3/17 manufactured date....my vin is 190xxx and i dont see anyone in the Vin tracker file with the vin starting with 190xxx... (i see 189xxx and 192xxx).
can it be uncorked? my Tesla service center have no clue what i am talking about and think i am crazy.
i just bought the car CPO from tesla and previous owners never got it uncorked.
i need help pleaseeeee
Try calling a different service center?

What i did was endup creating a service request along with some other items that needed to be fixed under warrenty.
i just got my car back and guess what...its uncorked now.
following is what was listed on the invoice................

Concern: Perform performance uncorking on vehicle.

Updated performance configuration and updated firmware.

Correction: Firmware Update - Toolbox

Correction: Vehicle Configuration Update

Correction: Update Configuration Variables And Vehicle Firmware to

Increase 75D Performance

Pay Type: Goodwill - Service