Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Version 2018.18.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I visit both forums since I have both a MS and a MX. While the software packages are the same for both cars; they don't neccessarily act the same. As such, I think it's worthwhile to have a thread here as well (with a link to the MS, M3 forums, etc.)

For example. 2018.18.2 301aeee, for me disabled the one touch easy entry for the monopost seats. Feel free to correct me if you see a Model S with the same issue.

Also not already mentioned
- The collision/braking warning system is a LOT more sensitive in this update. I typically used a medium setting; but had to change it to Late on this new update.
- The traffic routing may need calibration; it tried to save me 30 minutes on my commute when the entire route was green.

Adding to it. Voice commands/microphone input seems to be less responsive. It searches fine once it starts looking; but I'm having to speak louder/scream for the microphone to pick up and register what I'm saying. This seems to happen universally with nav, radio searching, bluetooth calling, etc.