Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Version 2019.32.12.2 Download stuck at 83%

Kurt K

Aug 19, 2019
San Jose
Hi All - I hope this post is not redundant, I looked for similar and couldn't find anything relevant.
I'm currently on 2019.32.11 (Model 3)
Got the notification that a new version was ready for download on Friday (10/11/19).
Waited till I had WiFi coverage and started the download (Friday evening).
It started normally and was steadily downloading until it seemed to pause at 85%. After waiting 10-15 minutes, I switched WiFi off and on, even tried my phone's hotspot. It wouldn't continue.
I did a two thumb reboot. When it came back up it showed 83% complete.
That was on Friday evening.
The car remained connected to WiFi over the weekend. Tried the hotspot again too.
Now (Monday 10/14) at work connected to WiFi here, still no movement.
It seems to be 'stuck' at 83%.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
kk

Geo_TM3

Jun 4, 2019
NL
Same problem as of today, stuck at 13%. Soft/hard reboot didn't have any effect, also removed usb devices but without any luck.

Kurt K

Aug 19, 2019
San Jose
So - I called Tesla Support. After a 47 minute hold, I spoke with a very nice lady who "nudged" the update on my vehicle. A few minutes later the Tesla App on my phone showed that the update was 100% downloaded. It is now installing.
I just wish that the hold time was closer to 5 minutes...
kk

• Informative
Reactions: Geo_TM3

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC