Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Version 2022.16.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The version numbers are confusing.... So we picked up info saying 2022.16 was out in the wild, but on the same day 2022.12.3.4 comes out and includes a base change to Autopilot (allows up to 85MPH now). BUT I myself got 2022.12.3.6 a few days ago and it doesn't have the higher limit....

You would think higher numbers have everything the lower ones had.

I get it, that some versions are for specific models / builds / countries and they don't always follow a direct path, but still, confusing!

Its showing up in the 12.3.4 non beta build though....

The version numbers are confusing.... So we picked up info saying 2022.16 was out in the wild, but on the same day 2022.12.3.4 comes out and includes a base change to Autopilot (allows up to 85MPH now). BUT I myself got 2022.12.3.6 a few days ago and it doesn't have the higher limit....

You would think higher numbers have everything the lower ones had.

I get it, that some versions are for specific models / builds / countries and they don't always follow a direct path, but still, confusing!
They are sequential but they can increase by more than '1' per revision. They're branched also to accommodate different model specific fixes etc.

Last edited:
Still doesn't appear on Tesla Fi. Are you sure this thing is rolling out??? There's no evidence of it anywhere. Usually, there's at least one bro who gets it early and rushes to post a breathless, shaky-camera YouTube "review"...lol. Nothing so far.
[Check again. I see it at the top of the page in the Latest Fleet Updates section.] The preceding bracketed statement by me is wrong. Sorry, you are right. I conflated the topic version with that associated with the FSD Beta.

Still haven't seen 2022.16 but did get 2022.12.3.12 this morning and like the .4 version, it increases the Autopilot maximum speed to 85MPH...

Attachments

• IMG_0811.jpg
    IMG_0811.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 589