Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Version 9 FM radio signal fluctuates form low to high signal strength and station list flickers in a

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Version 9 on my Model 3, the Stations list flickers on and off, and the signal strength flickers from full strength to zero. The FM stations audio don't fade in and out, just the signal strength meter and station list. The station list when it does appear only shows the currently selected station and not all available stations. For some reason, the FM radio isn't scanning all the radio stations properly. However, I can tune to different channels via direct tune, but not the HD sub channels (HD2, HD3). See video clip below.

Note that I recently got my Tesla back for service. It got upgraded to v9 at the SC. Before taking it in, I could see the entire station list and it didn't flicker on / off. Note the SC replaced the rear glass panel, which contains the FM antenna. So if I can't find anyone else experiencing the same issue, it leads me to conclude that the SC didn't install the antenna leads properly to the FM radio tuner.

Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks for your help everyone!