Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Version 9 - no “Navigate on Autopilot” for Canadians.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the Nav on Autopilot is not going to be available right away on version 9. Wonder how long that will take of if this is a major issue for Canadian regulations or not?.

Along with that, EAP summon still not available in Canada.

Any thoughts or insight?

Look at the past: we never truly had all the functionality of Summons since it's introduction. Things like being able to use the fob to control summons, the necessity of being up close to the car to use it via the app, etc. It's dependent upon the Canadian regulations and the interpretation of those regulations as to when and whether we'll see as much functionality as is currently available with Tesla. We may eventually get some additional function but I suspect it could be anything from 3-6 months down the line at the earliest given the way that things have gone in the past. If things go well with this current release stateside, it may help to influence Canadian regulators but that's purely speculation as I believe they take a more cautious approach. Also watch to see what the competitors get through, especially Blackberry/Ford.

image.jpg
367B3D0F-294E-4719-9597-5AE2F8479F81.jpeg
Here Are pics, will check it out on the road tomorrow

Just got 42.2 and no navigate on autopilot mentioned in the release notes or available in the settings :(

@mytes very curious about your situation. Please share your version number. I wonder if they are rolling Navigate on Autopilot in Canada to just a small percentage to test.