Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Version 9 - no “Navigate on Autopilot” for Canadians.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has there been any official, or at least semi-official yet plausible reason why NoA isn't available for Canada yet, and what needs to happen for it to be released?

I've seen discussions about Canada regulations and Canada map quality but that's seemingly just speculation. If it's regulation, then what regulation?

Has there been any official, or at least semi-official yet plausible reason why NoA isn't available for Canada yet, and what needs to happen for it to be released?

I've seen discussions about Canada regulations and Canada map quality but that's seemingly just speculation. If it's regulation, then what regulation?
Most of the time it gets pointed back to the immobilized laws, I should really dig them out and read through them.

• Informative
Reactions: McCaesar

I agree. I think owners would feel less insecure about their EAP and FSD investments if more granularity was released as to why the features are not being released at the same time.

Reactions: McCaesar
I got 42.2 in Texas but no Nav on Autopilot yet on my AP2 car. I'm assuming it is either a recalibration period or a need for super recent maps. I think my maps were updated a couple of months ago so it's a mystery right now.

Anyone else know what's up?