Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Version 9 on AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are those pictures from an AP1 car? Interesting that AP1 is getting obstacle aware acceleration too. That is awesome.

Here are a few more AP1 for you.

Attachments

• IMG_0127.JPG
    IMG_0127.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_0130.JPG
    IMG_0130.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_0128.JPG
    IMG_0128.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 282
Ap1 Features:

1. Dashcam does not work.
2. Sharing routes from phone does not work on AP1.
3. Obstacle Avoidance is not supported on AP1.
4. 360 Views is not Supported on AP1.
5. Blindspot monitoring is not supported on AP1. (even though early versions had this)

About the only thing different on AP1 is a little faster map drawing. Huge disappointment, especially the share route from a phone. I mean there is no technical reason this is not possible.

Ap1 Features:

5. Blindspot monitoring is not supported on AP1. (even though early versions had this)

About the only thing different on AP1 is a little faster map drawing. Huge disappointment, especially the share route from a phone. I mean there is no technical reason this is not possible.
are you sure about shared routes not working?
Version 9 on AP1

Reactions: fallen888
Ap1 Features:

Do you have apple or android? What app version do you have?

Where is the heated steering wheel? Can't see how to activate that from the picture

he may not have one to heat. ?(2014)

edit: That icon on the left for me is the windshield heater. (I pressed it here) I do not have the heated steering wheel (missed it by a month) so I don't know if there is a separate icon for that or a different graphic, but I would guess it probably looks the same as this as it is all or none for those right? I don't think someone can heat the steering wheel and wipers independently. I originally thought that was the defroster (air) but that is a separate icon on the bottom right. Odd how they use the same looking icon for both.

IMG_0416.JPG

Last edited:
Ap1 Features:

I got an error with Google Maps on the share from phone. Apple Maps worked, though, so I'm thinking it's just growing pains with interapp compatibility. iOS 12, 2016 AP1 Model X.

Pretty sure you'll still have the same degree of ultrasonic blindspot monitoring that you've always had - just not the vastly more capable camera based system the AP2+ cars just got.

Someone claimed the 360 view and dashcam was on their AP1 car, but I don't see how they could possibly do that without all the cameras and the fast networking...