Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

version 9 poll

Are you running v9, aka 2018.39.x (or even 2018.40.x)

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know I am not the only one that has been refreshing teslafi several times a day! I am curious what the % of the lucky Model 3 owners on TMC that have v9 installed.

Please cast your vote! :) You can change it once you upgrade too....that way the crazies like me can start doing some trend analysis.

Oh, and I am still v8.1 36.2.

Last edited:
Curious to see if this will reflect the Teslafi count that currently stands at only around 3-4% of the Model 3 vehicles subscribed.

I certainly would consider myself one of the crazy ones.

I found my Tesla on my router so I could see the bandwidth usage
I subscribed to TeslaFi just cause I was checking it so much.
I've reset my car twice in the last week just in case.

I know I am not the only one that has been refreshing teslafi several times a day! I am curious what the % of the lucky Model 3 owners on TMC that have v9 installed.

Please cast your vote! :) You can change it once you upgrade too....that way the crazies like me can start doing some trend analysis.

Oh, and I am still v8.1 36.2.

I have become obsessed with checking teslafi all day long!!

Wont Tesla need these ppl to test out 39.7 first?

Might take a few more days of more stable testing.
Doesn't appear like that from TeslaFi.

I still don't have the update though.

Teslfi is still showing under/near 100 Model 3's as being on V9. There are over 800 Model 3's subscribed. But, that's a good jump though because it was under 30 Model 3s on V9 before the 39.7 update last night.

I really despise how Tesla does updates:

There is no check for firmware update
There is no check for map update, or even a way to check the version
There is no notification if the car can't get an update (like a firewall issue)

It's really meant for people who have no desire to have any control over it other than telling it when to install once it's downloaded.