Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Very Clean - 2013 Tesla Model S 60 - 77k Miles - CPO Warranty - $29,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Clean Title and Clean Carfax. (Can send copy of carfax upon request.)

2013 Tesla Model S 60. Free Super Charging, active air suspension, tech package, ultra high fidelity sound, panoramic roof, sunroof, EVAnnex center console, carbon fiber rear spoiler, grey leather, tinted windows, LTE upgrade. CPO warranty until 97k or Aug 2020. No curb damage on rims.

$29000 Located in Raleigh, NC. Selling below kbb trade in value currently for my area.

Auto Trader AD

Meticulously maintained and garage kept. 2013 Tesla Model S 60. Still under Tesla CPO warranty. Free unlimited supercharging, technology package, active air suspension, ultra high fidelity sound system, full panoramic glass roof with sunroof, grey leather seats, tinted windows, Tesla carbon fiber spoiler. 3G upgraded to LTE and TPMS Gen2 upgrade. Center console added.

Tesla CPO warranty in place until AUG 2020 or 97k miles. Vehicle has no issues at all and was charged to 80% at night for daily driving. No dents, scratches or door dings in body. Non smoker, no interior damage to leather seats. Paint has been ceramic coated and looks amazing.

IMG-1444.jpg
IMG-1540.jpg
IMG-1541.jpg
IMG_0888.jpeg

Reactions: E Dizzle
Reduced to $28500. Also looking for honest feedback on pricing. I am trying to be realistic and fair while using kbb as a guide along with median prices that I have found locally.

I think the price is fair but it being a 60 and 2013 model, people may be little apprehensive. Did you ask Tesla how much they’ll offer? Or Carmax/Vroom/Carvana?

Maybe a good baseline.

Reactions: Tesseract
Reduced to $28500. Also looking for honest feedback on pricing. I am trying to be realistic and fair while using kbb as a guide along with median prices that I have found locally.
I think your price is fair, it’s just the timing. Hopefully when we all get through this things will start to get back to normal. I have a Tesla for sale as well and have had very few inquiries. If was 3 months ago your car would sell quickly. Wish you luck on your sale and to everyone, best of health you.

Reactions: Tesseract
Thank you for all the input! Covid has definitely brought everything to a screeching halt.

Unfortunately Carvana is not accepting trade-ins currently. The site will still give appraisal values but it specifically states they will only accept trades if its a purchase and trade.