Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Very cool fog lights on my model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently, when I was driving, I saw that there are some patterns on some model 3 fog lights , which made me feel very novelty. I think I should get a cooler fog Lights too.I found fog lights accessories store via Amazon and ordered and installed it. I really like its shape so much, it's like a fishbone, very unique shape design. And it's very suitable like OEM.
lALPD2eDQ6jFUBvNAyvNBF8_1119_811.png_720x720q90g.jpg
lALPD4Bhuina0ALNAf7NA6o_938_510.png_720x720q90g.jpg

They should be the “Audi” style signals. The lights flash in a sequence from center to out(think Knightrider). Bought from RPM and I installed( not technically skilled, at all). They have videos that show the install process. Little bit difficult, but not overly.

They have tail lights that match and do fancy stuff. I'd order them if they weren't so expensive. Maybe if they go on sale or there is a group buy.

Last edited:
They have tail lights that match and do fancy stuff. I'd order them if they weren't so expensive. Maybe if they go on sale or there is a group buy.

This one looks really good, but it's expensive.

Repinging this thread - I ordered a set of Aliexpress, will update after install. They were $75 shipped for the herringbone pattern ones in case anyone is curious, ETA is Jan 22 but I'm not in a huge hurry. The Amazon ones don't ship for a few months either.