TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Very efficient service from the Devon (PA) service center

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Bmac, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Bmac

Bmac Member

I had the unfortunate experience Monday around 4:45 of hitting a huge pothole (totally covered by water) that totally flattened my right rear tire and damaged beyond repair the right front tire. So that was my first experience in calling roadside assistance.

The roadside assistance truck was there at the promised time (within 2 hours) and it took 15 minutes to replace my rear tire with a loner. Since this was after the service center had closed, first thing Tuesday morning I called for an appointment, was told to be there at 10:30 AM and by 11:15 AM, I was out the door with 2 brand-new tires installed. While obviously I’m not happy about hitting a pothole and incurring the cost of 2 new tires, I couldn’t be happier with the service provided by Tesla.

• Like x 1
  2. GlmnAlyAirCar

GlmnAlyAirCar Active Member

Devon has always treated me very well. I'm glad your experience was good too.

3. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

Devon > Owings Mills.

we need a service center ranking app :)

• Like x 2