Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Very frustrating Spotify issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been unable to log into Spotify in my new model 3 since picking it up across. I actually was using TIDAL for a time because of my issues logging in Spotify. I would like to get Spotify working however so I created a brand new Spotify account linked to Facebook and paid for a premium account. I did this because my prior Spotify accounts when I looked in the account information tab my username is this long string of numbers and letters. Brought reading online I saw that if you created one associated with a Facebook account you can actually have a normal username. Doing this I go in and try to login through the Tesla and my account is still a long random string of letters and numbers can I put that in along with my password it says invalid username and password. I tried using the email address of my user name and basically every other tank up with me no success. It’s truly becoming infuriating and I don’t know what else to try. Is anyone else encountered this?