Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Very happy with my Sales Advisor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all - I just wanted to say that my Service Advisor at Tesla who was assigned to my Model Y order placed in September 2021 has been nothing but a rockstar. He has been very very prompt with responding to my questions via emails (within minutes), made changes to the order when needed, told me what he knew and also what he did not, and I never felt like he fed me any BS.

If you guys would like him to be your SA, reach out to me and I will let you know his contact information. You can then get in touch with him before placing the order.

I am in no way affiliated with this person except that he was really helpful throughout the entire process.

Reactions: DblOSmith
Hello all - I just wanted to say that my Service Advisor at Tesla who was assigned to my Model Y order placed in September 2021 has been nothing but a rockstar. He has been very very prompt with responding to my questions via emails (within minutes), made changes to the order when needed, told me what he knew and also what he did not, and I never felt like he fed me any BS.

If you guys would like him to be your SA, reach out to me and I will let you know his contact information. You can then get in touch with him before placing the order.

I am in no way affiliated with this person except that he was really helpful throughout the entire process.
i'm wondering if my SA can be switched... 🤔

• Funny
Reactions: ishareit

i'm actually looking for a sale associate in the bay area. can you send his contact information to me?

Mine was too. I'm not sure if I had the same person from beginning to end, but my experience has been great and my person who handled my delivery was outstanding!