TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Very Special Tesla at United Nations TONIGHT 8-11pm

Discussion in 'Video' started by leilanimunter, Sep 20, 2014.

1. leilanimunter

leilanimunter Member

#1 leilanimunter, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Hi Tesla friends,

Tonight from 8-11pm I will be at the United Nations in NYC from 8-11pm in the special Tesla Model S I told you about at TESLIVE last year. This is for the new film "Racing Extinction" from the Academy Award winning filmmakers from "The Cove." We have teamed up with the United Nations to bring a voice to endangered species with spectacular 30-story images to inspire the masses and ignite bold action for the planet. If you are in New York City tonight, make your way down to 1st Avenue across from United Nations at 8pm ET for a very special show. Here is a new teaser for the film:

[video=vimeo;105793283]https://vimeo.com/105793283[/video]

This is the older trailer with a quick appearance by Elon on the day he took me for my first test drive in the Model S and we ordered our car for this film:

Hope some of you New Yorkers can come see us at United Nations tonight!

UNlighting.jpg

Leilani

2. Francis Lau

Francis Lau P-1456

Lelani

Will you bring a similar event to the Northwest? Seattle? I am sure you will get lots of regional folks supporting a preview or early viewing event.

Francis

3. callmesam

callmesam Member

Bring it to LA and drive supercharged coast to coast. Would be incredible.

Sorry I won't be there in New York City to celebrate with you but we're with you in spirit.

4. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

I want the laser mod on my Tess.

5. Kofi

Kofi Member

Nice video, Leilani. I'll definitely watch the film when it releases. Hopefully your event goes well tonight.

6. hobbes

hobbes Active Member

Can´t come, but I would if I was closer! Will be looking for news of your show tomorrow. Looking forward to the movie, do you knwow when it will come to Germany? Good luck!

7. leilanimunter

leilanimunter Member

#7 leilanimunter, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
    This is a small clip what we projected onto the United Nations (some of it with 006, my specialized Tesla) for "Racing Extinction" to kick off the Climate Summit in New York:

[video=vimeo;106898420]https://vimeo.com/106898420[/video]

8. birdsaresmarter

This is great. Thank you so much for doing this. I just can't stomach how many people think this is not possible and not happening or just have no idea what is happening. It's happening, and all too quickly. So many people are stuck in their little man made grind and don't see what's going on. I'm also so tired of this crazy rule of "don't speak up for nature and don't point out all the bad things going on" because you will be labeled a crazy environmentalist. It's like humanity is one big dysfunctional family with the "don't talk about anything unpleasant" rule. It is not crazy to respect and yes, love the natural world. If not for it's own sake then for the selfish motivations of our own survival. Hey, I don't care why somebody wants to save the environment, I only care that they want to.