Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vessel To Fit Model 3 Cup Holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not familiar with the cup holders in the Model X, but I know the ones in the Model S are adjustable.

That not being the case with the cup holders in the Model 3, has anyone found a specific brand, model and capacity of vacuum insulated tumbler, without a handle, that fits very shuggly in the cup holders in the Model 3?

The best I have found for my Model 3 is the Contigo Byron in either the 16 or 20 ounce size, but neither fits snuggly, leading to fluid in the vessels slopping out of the sip-hole unless the opening is sealed (which makes drinking a burden).

Thanks for you help, and I'm hoping others have had more luck with this issue than I!

I know this may seem trivial to others, but the the tumbler's fit in the cup
Contigo Byrong in Model 3 Cup Holder.jpg
holder allow coffee -- which is acidic! -- to slosh out of the cup and spil onto the copnsole on its way to collecting in the holder.

Reactions: Runnergirl
I have a Yeti 20 oz Rambler and can vouch for the fit in the Model 3. It's as if the Model 3's cup holders were made for this Yeti, the fit is perfectly snug, maybe a millimeter or two gap all the way around.
Thanks, jdrsteiny, that must have been a joy to discover a new car that fit what I'm guessing must be your favorite travel cup! It sounds like the cup's fit in your Model 3 is almost enough to justisfy a drive, just to use the cup!

Last edited: