Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vibrations at ~30 mph?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife is having an issue with her X. When accelerating she gets a strange vibration right around 30mph. To me, it almost feels like the tires are over-spinning or something. Not saying they are.... just saying it's what it makes me think of when it happens.

Service Center told her it's acceptable or something like that. Have any of you heard/felt anything like what I'm describing?

Thanks,
Rob

My wife is having an issue with her X. When accelerating she gets a strange vibration right around 30mph. To me, it almost feels like the tires are over-spinning or something. Not saying they are.... just saying it's what it makes me think of when it happens.

Service Center told her it's acceptable or something like that. Have any of you heard/felt anything like what I'm describing?

Thanks,
Rob
On a road with bad lane marks (or no lane marks but has some cracks), the lane departure warning might be your problem.

I had a shudder and they replaced the half shafts. They said some shudder was normal, and after the replacement it was indeed notably reduced. But a year later I have an even more prominent shudder than originally. I get it even with very moderate acceleration now. I will complain at my two year service.