Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Video blog of our 4697km / 2935mi family road trip to Croatia and Slovenia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Forgive me if this post is inappropriate and feel free to flag it into oblivion if it is of no interest. But I've made a video report of our family road trip this year to Croatia and just wanted to share the beauty of it, combined with how we did with the Tesla on our 3rd annual Tesla road trip. (think a Bjorn-like report ;-))

We did cover a lot of ground, saw many beautiful things and had many stops along the way to enjoy the national parks or to get charged up, so I had to split it up into 2 parts.

Part 1 cover Belgium to Dubrovnik:
Part 2 covers Dubrovnik back to Belgium:

I also want to apologise for the not so good sound quality on the video, because I'm just shooting on an old handycam. Looking into better material right now for the next road trip. Since I'm planning on making more of these videos (simply because it is a lot of fun doing that, even though it takes many hours in post production, so kudos to all vloggers out there), I'd like to hear from you guys what is good and not so good. And also what I should improve or what you guys would like to see more of. I mean, is it too long. Too much talking, not enough scenery? Or the other way around?

I'm trying to up my game here, so I reach more people and hopefully have stuff to say, that others find interesting. So, let me know what you think. Thanks for the feedback and of course, feel free to subscribe to my channel if you really like it and want to see more. Because more is definitely coming :)

Reactions: JSergeant
Nice work!

Would suggest you post this as well on the BE/NL section of the TMC forum as well. Quite active and more ppl who did roadtrips to Croatia as well.

(Sorry to say I prefer sailing in Croatia)
DSC_2460~2.JPG

Put your thread on Watch so I can come back when I have more time to sit and watch. Love the Roadrunr license plate and the scenery looks breathtaking. Probably will never make it over there to your side but at least I can live vicariously through you anyway. Thanks for posting.