Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIDEO! Garage charging Part 2 - the mad charger returns!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

timk225

Mar 24, 2016
Pittsburgh
Time for the next step of education and evolution in the Garage Charging videos. This time I called ahead to the garage and asked questions, to satisfy the people who threw a bitch fit over it in the previous video, and I added a second charging location while I was at it! I was also able to point out some details of this garages' construction and how to use them to your advantage. And I added the Better Call Saul type of disclaimer to the video, which makes it all okay.

So enjoy and like, comment, and subscribe! :)

Reactions: Electric700
Time for the next step of education and evolution in the Garage Charging videos. This time I called ahead to the garage and asked questions, to satisfy the people who threw a bitch fit over it in the previous video, and I added a second charging location while I was at it! I was also able to point out some details of this garages' construction and how to use them to your advantage. And I added the Better Call Saul type of disclaimer to the video, which makes it all okay.

So enjoy and like, comment, and subscribe! :)

Good video, and I like that you asked in advance. If you need to do this, you might want to consider taking a small 120 V surge protector with you just in case.

A lot of parking garages now have Level 2 / Level 3 EV chargers, and these are convenient when you're there for work, shopping etc.