TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

(Video) How-to change your Cabin Air Filter

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by Stavesacre21, Apr 14, 2018.

?

Did you/will you change out your own cabin air filter?

1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

100.0%
  3. Not sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Stavesacre21

Stavesacre21 Member

A week ago I made a post asking if anyone knew how to change their cabin air filter. Surprisingly, I didn't get any definitive answers so I decided to tackle it and make a video in the process. It's not the greatest of quality but it at least gives you some guidelines of what to expect (and it was more than expected, BTW). Figured i'd just make a new thread of the video.

I would like to credit EZ2016M75 for his post located HERE as it was a good guideline of what to expect, even if it was for the S. There were a few very minor differences but it gives you a good idea. It did, however, read much easier than it actually was though.

Let me know you guys have any questions