Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[VIDEO] My Model 3 Rear-Ended by Semi Truck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you know he was texting?

The full rear dash cam footage makes it clear that he should have seen me because he was approaching from a distance (about 80 feet behind me). There is no way he could have missed me unless he was looking down or away.

Also 2 minutes after we exchange info and he left the accident scene, I was pulled over and he texted me - and we texted back and forth for a bit before I realized wait a ****ing minute, he is DRIVING right now.

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl
The full rear dash cam footage makes it clear that he should have seen me because he was approaching from a distance (about 80 feet behind me). There is no way he could have missed me unless he was looking down or away.

Also 2 minutes after we exchange info and he left the accident scene, I was pulled over and he texted me - and we texted back and forth for a bit before I realized wait a ****ing minute, he is DRIVING right now.
O.M.G.

Sh*t happens. Back in 2011, I bought a brand new A6, just a few months into the release of that version. 6 weeks into ownership a knucklehead at work drove into my passenger door. It only took the body shop 1 week to replace the door with brand new parts. Audi had the body shop parts all ready to go at release. Tesla needs to be like that.

Reactions: ProtonSF
Sh*t happens. Back in 2011, I bought a brand new A6, just a few months into the release of that version. 6 weeks into ownership a knucklehead at work drove into my passenger door. It only took the body shop 1 week to replace the door with brand new parts. Audi had the body shop parts all ready to go at release. Tesla needs to be like that.

What has made me really angry is that Tesla and its suppliers are creating thousands of the parts each week that I need to make my car drivable again - but they would rather put those into new cars. Tesla already has my money.

• Love
Reactions: GreenT